Do you feel as though you possess the necessary editing and leadership skills to take on the role of Editor-in-Chief for Plebeian (Vol.VIII)? If so, apply for the 2021- 2022 year.
The EIC’s role includes:
• Oversight over the entire publication process of Plebeian
• Setting timelines for editor applications, paper submissions, and drafts
• Hiring Editors and running meetings with the Editing Team
• Reading and ranking of all paper submissions
• Checking over the quality of edits made by individual editing pairs to ensure proper quality
• Settling disputes, and, if necessary appointing replacements
• Design, layout, and formatting of the journal
• Delivery of the final product to the Senate
• Copy editing
• Promoting and advertising the calls for papers and editors in conjunction with the Senate
If you believe this to be a good fit for you, please fill out the application below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by TUESDAY JUNE 1st, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Lillian Massey Building 009
See the Events & Initiatives tab for more details!
October 20: Fall Campus Day
November 6: Grad School Info Session
November 20: Academic Seminar
Plebeian is also now available both in the Lounge and at the E.J. Pratt Library Circulation Desk.
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31