Are you confident in your editing skills and want to be part of the production of CLASSU’s undergraduate journal, Plebeian? Apply now for our position of Deputy Editor-in-Chief! As Deputy EIC, you will:
- Serve as the second-in-command, backup Chief
- Advise on design, deadlines, and meetings
- Hire Associate Editors, and assist with replacements
- Read and rank all paper submissions
- Give input on editorial decisions presented to the Editing Team
- Edit two papers with a partnered Editing Team member
- Observe deadlines for returning drafts to Submitters
- Meet with the authors of the two assigned papers at least once
The deadline for applications is October 10th, 2017, so get your applications in ASAP! Form below.
Click here for the Plebeian DEIC Application Form 2017-18
The results are in from our Fall Election, and CLASSU’s Senate 2017-2018 is as follows:
President: Samantha Mazzilli
Vice-President: Laura Harris
Treasurer: Elizabeth Colonna
Secretary: Mickey Bahlbi
Congratulations to our newly-elected Senators, and thank you to all those who ran–we had a record-breaking number of candidates, all of which were wonderful, intelligent, talented people whom CLASSU hopes will come out to our events and hang out with us in the lounge.
CLASSU also voted in favour of adopting the latest edition of our Constitution, which is now available to be read on our About page.
Thank you all for coming out and eating cake with us, and we can’t wait to have a great year with you all!
A message from the Ontario Classical Association: information for this year’s Harry C. Maynard scholarships for undergraduate students has come out, and is attached to this post! Best of luck!
Maynard Application Package, October 2017
Maynard Poster 2017